Friday, July 27, 2012

things that make me happy

 Friday morning indulgence: Starbucks cinnamon swirl coffee cake
 current lip loves: L'Oreal Balm in Caring Coral & Lancome Rouge in Love in Sequence of Love
 nail color du jour: Revlon in Whimsical
 my summer uniform: a cute dress (preferably with stripes) and easy sandals (on sale!)
a versatile no-fuss watch (similar)


This weekend, our goal is to be 90% done with the packing and to spend some quality time together that doesn't include folding clothes/scrubbing tile/anything moving related. The Opening Ceremony of the Olympics comes on tonight, and we'll probably order in and enjoy the festivities.

Here's wishing everyone a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com