Monday, August 20, 2012

when the leaves start changing...


1. Gap black leather jacket (couldn't find this exact one, but similar) 2. Fitzwell brown leather riding boots 


Autumn is my favorite season. I love everything about it, but especially the smell of crisp, cool air, the explosion of color as the leaves change, apple picking and pumpkin pie, my birthday, our anniversary...and of course, great fashion. 

I'm really trying to buy investment pieces for the upcoming season: a leather jacket, well-made riding boots, a timeless over-sized watch, oh-so-versatile chambray. In addition, I'm looking forward to switching to a deeper, more sensual perfume for the cooler weather. I love Dolce&Gabbana the one, (and the rose version, too ), but I smelled Donna Karan's new perfume, Woman, and I was intrigued (and the bottle is like a mini sculpture). As for my nails, I love the darker moody colors - stormy greys, rich hunter greens, and vampy purples. Now I'm looking to add a saturated navy blue to my polish collection. It's classic yet edgy, and a surprisingly versatile and softer take on black. 

What's on your fall wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com