Monday, October 8, 2012

weekend snapshots

 pretty tissue paper from Kate Spade (I returned the item I purchased but I kept the tissue paper :) )

 Received my Baggu order - how cute are the elephants and alpacas?
 Friday night outfit: black H&M coat (old) black ASOS heart patch sweater Old Navy Rockstar Jeans in dark grey, Topshop pumps (old), J. Crew Edie purse in casablanca blue

 Looking at owl necklaces for my little sister (she picked the blue one)

 Tried on some things I'd been eyeing (from left to right): J. Crew oversized merino pocket sweater in heather blue, J. Crew tribal print wool scarf (can't find online), Madewell contrast cardigan in dark camel and flame, Madewell letterman sweater jacket 

I bought the letterman jacket (100% wool, super cozy, I sized down and had it still fit me in a loose, borrowed-from-my-boyfriend way), and have my eye on the other things for my birthday next month.



My absentee ballot, done and done. Regardless of whomever you're voting for, just vote. It's a right that shouldn't be taken for granted. You have a voice - make sure it counts!

2 comments:

  1. Love those owl accessories!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My sister's currently obsessed with them!

      Delete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com