Sunday, October 21, 2012

weekend snapshots

scotch and gin makes James a happy man

This weekend was busy, but in a good way. Between my boyfriend's birthday and my best friend's birthday on Friday and Saturday, needless to say, today was a lazy Sunday. I woke up late, ate leftovers, and watched football (I wasn't kidding about the lazy).

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!



after dinner drinks at our favorite bar, The Map Room 


 a sushi lunch (most welcome after the meat overload that was Fogo de Chão - sooo good, but sooo  much)
 


 shoe lusting in Nordstrom's shoe department: Jimmy Choos are always great for understated sexiness and glitter, and I'm loving those Tory Burch flats in the oh-so-fall orange



eye candy and outfit inspiration at J. Crew


window shopping in front of Michael Kors: I love the mix of oversized knit with leather pants,and I'm still crushing hard on the Hamilton tote in that color


actual shopping at Forever21...finally found an affordable collar necklace I liked



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com