Tuesday, January 29, 2013

shoe love

shoe love


here


Have I mentioned yet how much I love shoes? I am most definitely a shoe person. Pumps, sandals, flats, wedges, sneaks - I love them all. Of course, my budget doesn't have enough room for all the shoes I would like to buy, and truthfully, that's fine because where would I put all of them and more importantly, when/how often would I wear them? But just because I can't buy them doesn't mean I have to stop admiring them. So here's a new feature coming up every Tuesday: shoe love. It'll be a chance to indulge in a little shoe stalking (tell me I'm not the only one!) and share some shoes I'm loving.

I'm not usually one for white shoes for the obvious reason that they get dirty quite fast and that just doesn't work for my lifestyle. But, just like wearing a white coat in the winter, wearing white shoes might not be very practical but it usually looks pretty good. I love the simplicity of the design and the way the coolness of the white pairs off with the warmth of the tan insole and heel. The right amount of texture, a silver buckle, and the asymmetric, wrap around design make a sexy understatement, keeping the shoe from being boring.

Will you be buying white shoes? Your thoughts/comments are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. What white shoes could I get? Your blog is awesome and you should share it

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com