Thursday, February 21, 2013

bag love

bag love #4

here




Clearly, the only thing I'm questioning about this bag is which size I should go for. ;). 

I've wanted a bag/clutch that had an element of PVC/clear material in it but that a) didn't cost an arm and a leg and b) wasn't so trendy that I wouldn't dare wear it when this season of PVC-madness goes away. It's got enough classic features - the structure, the substantial hardware - to make this bag less kitsch and more a twist on a classic. I love the color, and I'm a fan of Marc by Marc Jacobs purses - not too expensive for great quality and style. Definitely a contender for my spring/summer bag.

Would you wear a clear bag? Which of the two above would you pick? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com