Monday, February 11, 2013

valentine's day for her: under $100

v-day for her: under $100

here


I have a love/hate relationship with Valentine's Day. There. I said it. Am I the only one? Sometimes it feels so silly to have to set aside a day specifically to show/tell someone you love them; we should do that every day. On the other hand, having that specific day also serves as a good reminder to pick up your game if you haven't been as loving or as attentive as you should be (it happens to all of us). My fiance tends to want to pull out all the stops on Valentine's Day: dinner, presents, flowers, chocolate. I love it because I love that he would do that for me (the presents are nice, too, but they come in second to his effort!). Even if he didn't pull out all the stops and just bought me a card or a little cute something, I'd still love it because it really is the thought and not the amount that counts.  

For the lovely ladies in your life, here are some gift ideas, all for under $100:

a candle that smells as good as it looks :: red lips and tips :: a cheery card case:: a whimsical bangle ::
 a ring that says "eat your heart out" :: an elegant case to store all those baubles :: owl and flower ear candy :: 
flowers to make her smile :: cheeky china :: a shirt that spells out exactly how she makes you feel :: 
a sweater that says it all with one image ::a scarf that shows off her love of shoes :: a subtle, feminine scent :: 
fun notebooks + awesome pens 


 Coming right up: gift ideas for him under $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com