Wednesday, April 17, 2013

currently loving

currently loving

here 

Just a rundown of all the things I'm loving right now. Loving, as in, full on obsessed.

These candles are little jars of pure luxury. I'm not thrilled with the price tags, but the scents? They're amazing

I've also worn these flats every day for the past week. They're so comfy - I think my feet have molded to them. The heel height says 'practical' but the leopard says 'fun'.  

Speaking of fun, how fabulous are these headphones? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't drawn to them because of how they look, but the sound quality was the tipping point - waaay better than my old Apple earbuds.

It may be rainy and gloomy here still, April notwithstanding, but I'm determined to go on pretending that Spring has arrived anyway...starting with my nail polish. This pink and this blue are so cheery and bright that the rain is a little less gloomy. Of course, you can't have nail polish without nail polish remover. This nail polish remover has changed how I feel about nail polish removers. Seriously, it's hands down the best I've ever tried, and I've tried quite a few. Bonus: it actually smells kind of good - less acetone, more soft powdery floral. 

If you're looking for good quality, inexpensive brushes, Sonia Kashuk is always a good bet. I recently picked up this brush at Target. I love the pattern and the way it lets me apply my face powder with a light hand. 

Lastly,  after hearing so many things about this primer, I finally caved in and bought it. OH MAN. HOLY GRAIL product. I wasn't really a face primer convert until this, and now, I'll never look back. 

What are you currently loving?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com