Friday, April 26, 2013

this weekend



Happy Friday! It's supposed to be warm this weekend, so I'm going to bask in the sunshine for a weekend that's wonderfully almost plan-free. 

Some things to check out this weekend:

the incomparable Julianne Moore.

obsessed with these. shoe-inspired nail polish? sold.

my new-to-me favorite (food) blog.

the next time I'm feeling down and out about what I've done (or not done) with my life, I'll remember this.

I've been itching to reorganize my necklaces, and after seeing these on Cupcakes and Cashmere, I may have found a solution.

Have a fantastic and fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I taught you how to enjoy unplanned weekends!

    http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/30/the-busy-trap/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com