Wednesday, May 8, 2013

dress me

dresses

here


Warmer weather brings out the more feminine side of me. When the sun is shining, all I want to do is wear dresses. Whether it's a casual, perfectly draped maxi or a more dressed up blue and white stunner, the thing I look for in summer dresses is comfort and ease, because when the sun is shining and the weather is warm, things are simple and uncomplicated - why dress differently?

dresses: grey maxi :: b & w stripes :: red jersey :: blue & white :: print :: pink & coral

What's your warm weather uniform?

1 comment:

  1. I'm just the same - I want to wear cute dresses all summer and little else! That blue and white beauty has really caught my eye.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com