Friday, May 17, 2013

this weekend


This weekend is jam-packed. I'll be going to my friend's wedding dress fitting and a staff BBQ on Saturday while trying to catch the Blackhawks game on the radio. Playoff hockey is the best. James has been wanting to go see Star Trek so we'll probably catch the movie later that evening after the BBQ.  Sunday should be more relaxed - church and then more hockey. I'll be doing groceries and getting my bridesmaid's dress altered today - it came swimmingly huge on me so cross fingers my tailor will be able to work his magic.

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com