Friday, May 31, 2013

this weekend

this weekend

here


TGIF! I'm off to a second bridesmaid dress fitting after work today, then I'm driving to my parents' to help them prep for my sister's graduation party tomorrow. I'm making my world famous spaghetti... ;). The bachelorette party for my friend's wedding is also tomorrow evening. I foresee lots of...everything. We'll see how I'm feeling on Sunday. ;). 

Some things to check out this weekend:

My latest Zara obsession. Blue, red, or black?

Pssst!..if you're in need of a new swimsuit (like me), J.Crew has 30% off all swim, no code needed.

For anyone who's ever had a love/hate relationship with bras (aka, almost every woman, including this one). 

A retired pope's shoes. 

I saw these, and I was transported back to my scrunchy-wearing 90s childhood. 

Enjoy the weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a lot going on lately - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com