Wednesday, June 19, 2013

on my wish list

on my wish list

here


Hello, everybody! I apologize for being MIA, but I came down with something on Sunday night, and I'm still recovering. It's been a not fun couple of days for me. On the plus side, all that time in bed meant lots of reading, and of course, internet surfing. I saw these new arrivals at Coach and was immediately intrigued. I love their new website design (so chic), and they have new pictures shot by The Sartorialist. How great are these colors for the summer? They'd be great in the fall as well - I'm loving that deep raspberry color, and of course, the grey. These babies are now on my wish list.

What's on yours?

crossbody || phone wallets: robin's egg blue, black, grey || satchel

2 comments:

  1. lovely and simply perfect, you know im always in love with your purposes!
    finally i decided to comment you, hope youll follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.net
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I´m wishing for a new bag too. I saw this Tury Burcg satchel on sale and I´ll probably get it this week. From your selection, I´d take the yellow bag.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com