Friday, June 14, 2013

this weekend


I am so happy that the weekend is here! James and I are headed out to breakfast/brunch at our favorite diner tomorrow. He's getting a haircut, and I'm looking forward to reading on the couch with a cup of coffee. It's also Father's Day this weekend, so we're heading to my parents' to spend some time with my dad on Saturday, and of course, watching the Blackhawks (me) and Bruins (James) hash it out in Game 2 of the Stanley Hawk finals. Sports, brunch, and just chilling...sounds perfect.

What are you up to this weekend?

p.s. I saw this image on pinterest and I couldn't stop looking at it. Such style, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I appreciate you stopping by. I read each and every comment, so feel free to drop me a note.

Want to know more? Have more questions? Email me at lovelyhes@gmail.com